Hereby are some of the most Typical Female Top Graduates.
1. Mai Nguyen Ngoc, born in 1981: Top Graduate of Faculty of Foreign Trade Economy, Ha Noi University of Foreign Trade; Best student of the course with the total average point of 9.15.
Achievements: Scholarship of Sumitomo Corporation in 2001, 2002 and 2003; scholarship of the Japanese Ministry of Science and Education in 2003-2004.
2. Nguyen Linh Lan, born in 1983: Top Graduate of Faculty of Informatics Measurement, Ha Noi Polytechnic University with the total average point of 9.0; Member of the Viet Nam's Communist Party.
Achievements: Scholarship of Toyota in 2003, Samsung in 2004, and Vallet in 2005; Certificate of Merit by Ha Noi Students' Union for years.
3. Nguyen Kim Phuong, born in 1983: Top Graduate of Philosophic Faculty, Institute of Press and Communication ; Very good student for years with the average point of 8.2; Member of Viet Nam's Communist Party.
Phuong, Top Graduate of Institute of Press and Propaganda
Achievements: Four Certificates of Merit by the Institute of Press and Communication; being commended and rewarded by People's Public Security Newspaper; possessing an excellent student's research work at the institute level.
4. Tran Thi Mai Hoa, born in 1984: Top Graduate of Tourism Faculty, College of Social Science and Human Culture, Ha Noi National University; Excellent results of studying and practicing with the average point of 9.05.
Achievements: Title of "The typical figure of Ha Noi National University" for three successive years; AUN scholarship; "Taking up Dream" scholarship of the Viet Nam's Study Encouragement Society and a number of Certificates of Merit awarded by Ha Noi National University.
5. Trinh Thi Ly, born in 1982: Top Graduate of the Faculty of Foreign Languages, Institute of Security with the total average point of 8.9; member of the Viet Nam's Communist Party.
Trinh Thi Ly, Top Graduate of Institute of Security
Achievements: The Olympics second prize in Marxist-Leninist Scientific Studies Contest; scholarship from the Study Encouragement Society of People's Public Security in 2003; Nguyen Thai Binh Awards 2004; and six Certificates of Merit for the performance in the Youth's Union by the General Department.
6. Tran Thuy Duong, born in 1984: Top Graduate of Faculty of Economy and Investment, National Economics University; faculty's excellent student with the average point of 9.01; member of the Viet Nam's Communist Party.
Achievements: Tokyo-Mitsubishi Bank's scholarship in 2002-2003; Certificate of IELTS with 6.5 points; Member of Young Economists' Club 2002-2003.